วันจันทร์ที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2559

Review : Hello Kitty House Bangkok

Close to Siam BTS station and go in to Siam One building.

         I recommend you to come here before noon on week day and you can enjoy to taking many picture. 

In the front off Hello Kitty House Bangkok.
You can not see the cafe from Siam BTS, but you have to go through Siam One building.



Please order here.

Choose what you like.

 In the cafe.

Super cute.

 I am so happy to be here. 
 Everything is nice and cute.
So many nice place to take a picture.



I ordered rainbow crepe. The taste was awesome, so I love it.
The cake is not so sweet and drink was yummy too. 

 I went down to see the shop and they have also spa.
 In the shop

I love love it so much and I really want to come back next time.
Bye Bye :D

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

New tattoo รอยสักใหม่ๆ :D

เป็นรอยสักที่เท่าไหร่ไม่รู้ คือ เยอะม๊ากกกกก!!           หากใครไม่ทราบ เราอาศัยอยู่ที่ประเทศนอร์เวย์ ที่ออสโลค่ะ ก็มาอวดให้ดู รอยสักนี้เลิฟม...